Client Engagement Coach - 1st Shift
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
This is an entry level clinical position working in the addiction
field. -Directly supervise addicted clients. - Provide continuity
of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a
safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable
regulatory and accreditation standards. - Provide direct counseling
services including individual, case management, group and lecture
activities on a daily basis. - Participate as a team member in the
delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and their
families and to facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily
living situations. This position is a great way to gain experience
in the substance abuse field with an opportunity for continuing
education by obtaining the Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- High School diploma or GED -
- Valid driver's license
- Certified Addictions Counselor (CADC) or able to be certified
within 24 months
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Work hours prescribed by the Supervisor and any additional
hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Coordinate and supervise patient recreational
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary
counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment
plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with
AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with required rules and regulations.
- Develop and present all patient lectures listed on the clients
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily
therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of
previous shifts, counselors, teachers, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting pay HS/GED - $15.43/hr
- Starting pay Associates - $16.37/hr
- Starting pay Bachelors - $17.25/hr
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
Work Location: Rosecrance Moreland - Champaign, IL
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: ExperiencePreferred
- 1 year(s): Previous experience in an addiction treatment or
- High School or better
- General Education Diploma or betterPreferred
- Bachelors Social Work or better in Social Work or related
- Bachelors or better in Addiction Studies or related
fieldLicenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Champaign , Client Engagement Coach - 1st Shift, Education / Teaching , Sadorus, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!