Posted on: May 26, 2023
The CAOS/ECHO Enrichment Teacher provides support to director,
teachers and therapists to facilitate direct services.
- Encourages children to use spoken language during play
activities and functions as an appropriate speech and language role
model in the classroom with guidance from deaf educators.
- Ensures that materials and supplies are stocked on a weekly
basis; communicates needs to the CAOS Office Coordinator. Ensures
that the spaces used are neat and organized, prior to and following
each day. Ensures infection control standards are met.
- Facilitates children's development of independence across all
areas, inlcuding personal care, care for others and care for their
learning environment and world.
- Implements positive discipline strategies and provides support
for self-regulation according to the direction of teacher,
therapist or director.
- Plans and implements developmentally appropriate, theme-based
enrichment plans and specials activities for children.
- Plans, implements and continually seeks to improve before and
after care program with support and direction from CAOS Director
and other staff.
- Provide support to volunteers and observers as needed.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Enrichment Teacher, Education / Teaching , Savoy, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...