Company: Projeo Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CompanyProjeo Corporation is headquartered in Champaign, IL
-with a focus on CO2 storage, Geothermal, Oil and Gas, Gas Storage,
and EOR projects. We deliver to our client's geotechnical capacity
and operational/management services by leveraging experience and a
wide network of top industry experts to deliver unique and
client-specific solutions for private and public projects. A large
portion of our client base is research institutions. -Position
SummaryThe Petroleum Engineer will be based in Champaign, IL and
assist in all aspects of the business including sales, project
development, budgeting, seismic survey planning, well planning,
field operations, injection monitoring, cost tracking, bidding,
procurement, vendor management, permit application and execution
support. Travel will be mostly local with some overnight travel (
-Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- The candidate will possess strong field experience and
willingness to perform field work.
- Strong technical reporting and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to work
well in a collaborative environment with management, engineering,
and research teams.
- Self-starter who can pro-actively manage field personnel and
interact with clients.
- Practical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Well organized in order to plan work schedule and logistics for
vendors and field personnel.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excited about energy transition projects and willing to help
with business development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
program. -Education and ExperienceAll individuals applying for a
Petroleum Engineer position at Projeo Corporation must meet the
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering.
- Experience - Five to ten years of experience in oil and gas
with exposure to planning, drilling, production, completions, and
- Requires a valid driver's license.
- Professional - P.E. certification is preferred (state of
certification does not matter).
- Work authorization for the United States.
- Computer coding/scripting experience, database management, and
systems automation experience is preferred.
- Automation, data acquisition, instrumentation is a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Prolonged periods of working outdoors.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel to various job sites and traverse field
locations. -Compensation and BenefitsProjeo Corporation offers
generous benefits, competitive salaries, career advancement, and
the opportunity to work in a professional environment.
-RelocationProjeo Corporation offers relocation assistance for
qualified candidates. More detailed information is provided at the
time of employment offer. -You must have legal authorization to
work for Projeo on your date of hire with no further action
required by Projeo Corporation. Projeo is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer, minority/female/disability/veteran/sexual
Keywords: Projeo Corporation, Champaign , Petroleum Engineer, Engineering , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!