Digital Communications Manager
Posted on: February 25, 2021
WHAT YOU'LL DO We are looking for a talented digital
communications campaign manager to take the lead with our email
marketing strategies. Your main duties include planning, developing
and implementing email marketing strategies, running email
marketing campaigns end-to-end and managing email databases to
manage external communications initiatives as it relates to both
product and non-product information, strategic initiatives, and
other corporate information, while effectively representing the
Busey brand to our Pillars - customers, associates, shareholders
and communities. WHAT YOU'LL BRING Duties:
- Day-to-day management of email efforts associated with Busey's
digital communication strategy to lead growth and drive
- Work with team to alter future content and timing of messaging
- Lead email marketing automation by overseeing use of Hubspot to
craft and deliver messages.
- Maintains focus on overall corporate and brand strategy.
- Request review, content planning and development, support
resources, execution, segmentation, performance analysis and
- Serve as a primary partner to deliver marketing support by
executing digital strategies to provide interactive digital
experiences, enhancing customer and prospect engagement. This
includes planning, monitoring and executing on digital strategies
utilizing integrated platforms and innovative, customer-friendly
technology to remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Execute lead-generation campaigns from design to implementation
- Perform analysis of databases to evaluate and improve the
effectiveness of various marketing programs.
- Develop strategy for targeted marketing campaigns and is
responsible for data extraction and list or lead generation.
- Maintain email marketing calendar and make recommendations
based on email best practices. Proactively seek communication
process improvements; partner with peers to develop best practices,
share ideas, and ensure consistency and refinement.
- Accurately and effectively capture analytical supporting data
for each campaign to build a reporting schema that analyzes
performance of individual emails as well as complete campaigns,
while leading analytic reporting efforts to appropriate team
members/leads and leadership. Knowledge of:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with
ability to modify tone and deliverability channel.
- Contribute to email proofing for accuracy, clarity, brand
standards best-practices, grammar, spelling and compliance.
- Fully proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel,
- Hubspot inbound marketing, sales and service software. Ability
to leverage marketing, sales and services hubs within platform to
achieve quantifiable success.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and importance
of tracking outreach to redefine engagement and enhance the Busey
- Metrics-based reporting for individual campaigns and overall
strategy that enable data-driven decisions. Ability to:
- Maintain a keen eye for detail, and commitment to operational
excellence and be an advocate for performance measurement.
- Oversee end-to-end development of email marketing activity to
maximize lead generation, revenue, and engagement areas.
- Manage multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment
with complete autonomy.
- Work independently while leading fellow team members to deliver
email campaign results. Champion efforts across Busey and build
partnerships to enhance efforts WHY IT MATTERS You will be
responsible for growing the volume and quality of web traffic from
email by increasing contact capture, and retaining contacts through
highly relevant, targeted messages. EDUCATION & TRAINING
- 5+ years of email marketing experience, with demonstrated
experience building, deploying and optimizing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
- Customer Service - Adheres to the Busey Promise service
standards set by Service Plus (Busey's service model) to anticipate
and exceed the needs of our customers, both internal and
- Functional Knowledge and Technical Skills - Skilled in
job-specific knowledge that is necessary to provide the appropriate
quantity and quality of work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accountability - Work behaviors demonstrate responsible
personal and professional conduct, which contributes to the overall
goals and objectives of Busey.
- Interpersonal Relations (Teamwork) - Interacts effectively with
others to establish and maintain smooth working relations.
- Fostering Innovation - Developing, sponsoring, or supporting
the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures,
- Flexibility - Openness to different and new ways of doing
things; willingness to modify one's preferred way of doing
- Oral Communication - Communicating ideas and information
verbally to ensure that information and messages are understood and
have the desired impact. Busey believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Equal Opportunity
Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and
expression), marital status, military status, veterans status,
citizenship status, disability, order of protection or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit based
Keywords: Busey, Champaign , Digital Communications Manager, Executive , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!