Dining Services Manager
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Dining Services Manager - Windsor contributes to resident
satisfaction, public image and profitability of The Windsor of
Savoy. Provides appetizing, nutritious, timely and cost effective
meals in a pleasant environment. Maintains quality assurance and
sanitation standards. Provides the opportunity for growth and
development of Dining Service employees.
- Assumes responsibility for personnel related duties that
include interviewing, disciplinary actions, payroll reporting,
scheduling paid leave, and enforcing required rules and
regulations. Monitors employee performance and ensures timely
communications for the purpose of goal setting, performance
evaluations, wages increases and continued personnel actions.
- Develops budget recommendations and monitors budget
- Develops menus for Windsor Dining Room, Windsor Court and
catered events. Ensures menus are in compliance with ADA guidelines
and with budget.
- Ensures smooth operation of all departmental functions
according to approved policies and in accordance with all state and
federal law, standards of professional practice, and applicable
- Manage and direct the daily operation of assigned areas and
- Meets with residents and staff to effectively coordinate and
ensure quality special events.
- Oversees food production and presentation ensuring Windsor
standards are met and resident satisfaction is achieved.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Dining Services Manager, Executive , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!