Account Manager and Sales Support
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- The AM will be given a specific book of business and current
clients to develop strategic, long-term relationships.
- Sourcing of new opportunities within the current portfolio
through quarterly account reviews and ongoing account
- Develop internal relationship with project and product teams to
identify opportunities with clients.
- Work to satisfy customers' requests, inquiries in a timely
manner while delivering a position customer experience.
- Utilize various customer sales methods on a daily basis
(emails, phone calls, presentations, etc).
- Create, manage, and prioritize a pipeline of existing customers
at all times.
- Maintain activity daily in Hubspot.
- Regularly provide field-originated market intelligence and
feedback to the Operations team regarding trends, industry needs,
and customer preferences that assist in marketing and planning of
initiatives to develop both new and existing accounts.
- Meet personal and teams sales targets.
- Travel nationwide to meet clients at their facilities; onsite
presentations and meetings will be required.
- Develop highly effective sales proposals in response to client
RFPs: o Create, format, and produce customized attachments,
presentation materials, and follow-up information in responses.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to
continually improve accuracy, impact, and relevancy of proposal
content o Collaborate with key stakeholders (Account Management,
Sales, Product, and Technology) to source content and effectively
translate information into highly effective proposals
- Must have the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
and to handle more than one assignment concurrently. WHAT YOU'LL
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic understanding of technologyAbility to:
- Create effective account review presentations
- Multi-task and work independently
- Perform duties under frequent time pressures
- Solve problems independently while applying logic and
discretionEDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Requires Bachelor's degree with emphasis on Finance, Business,
- Requires 3 or more years sales and/or account management
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Customer Service - Adheres to The Busey Promise service
standards set by Service Excellence in order to anticipate and
exceed the needs of our customers, both internal and external.
- Functional Knowledge and Technical Skills - Skilled in
job-specific knowledge that is necessary to provide the appropriate
quantity and quality of work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accountability - Work behaviors demonstrate responsible
personal and professional conduct, which contributes to the overall
goals and objectives of Busey.
- Interpersonal Relations (Teamwork) - Interacts effectively with
others to establish and maintain smooth working relations.
- Planning and Organizing - Develops, implements, evaluates, and
adjusts plans to reach goals, while ensuring the optimal use of
- Fostering Innovation - Develops, sponsors, or supports the
introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, or
- Oral Communication - Communicates ideas and information
verbally to ensure that information and messages are understood and
have the desired impact.
- Written Communication - Communicates ideas and information in
writing to ensure that information and messages are understood and
have the desired impact. Remote Eligible In: Illinois, Indiana,
Missouri, Florida, Georgia, Texas and Ohio Busey believes that
diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our
success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain
the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.Equal
Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender
identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans
status, citizenship status, work authorization status, work
disability, order of protection or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: Busey, Champaign , Account Manager and Sales Support, Executive , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!