Manager - MBS Product Support
Company: Communications Data Group Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Manage and direct MBS customer support services in an efficient and
effective manner while providing a standard of excellence that
promotes customer satisfaction, teamwork, and profitability.
Facilitate continued improvements to enhance CDG's products and
services. Maintain high visibility with personnel and both current
and potential customers in a manner that projects dependability,
professionalism, and integrity.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage MBS Technical Support Specialists ensuring customer
support requests are resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare departmental budgets, production schedules, goals, and
objectives with focus on customer satisfaction and profitability
while providing exemplary support to CDG customers and CDG
- Assess and monitor training needs for departmental personnel to
ensure all employees are trained at the level necessary to be
equipped to provide exemplary technical support services.
- Provide resources necessary for department personnel to
function in the most effective manner possible and stay abreast of
developments with CDG products and services and the
- Evaluate and recommend proposed system enhancements based upon
client needs and expectations gathered during customer support
- Monitor and assist in smooth and effective implementation of
agreed upon system modifications and enhancements.
- Establish, define, evaluate, and monitor product support
policies and procedures; identify problems and determine solutions.
- Measure identified support metrics ensuring service level
agreements are met and support performance metrics are tracked and
- Communicate with appropriate CDG staff and department personnel
the status and progress of projects and tasks to completion and
- Monitor and evaluate both individual employee performance and
departmental effectiveness, with the goal of continual improvement
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure effective
operation of department specifically and CDG.Qualifications and
- Associates degree in business, communications, or computer
related field or experience equivalent to that level of
- Strong knowledge of SaaS solutions, cloud technologies, IT
related technologies and experience managing a technical support
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Experience in supervision and management of both employees and
other resources to achieve standards of excellence.
- Extensive knowledge of the telecommunications and IT
- Ability to represent CDG in a manner that exemplifies an image
of integrity, dependability, and professionalism in all business
relationships, both internal and external.PM22PI201706202
Keywords: Communications Data Group Inc, Champaign , Manager - MBS Product Support, Executive , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!