Posted on: July 8, 2018
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Maintenance Technician in Champaign, IL for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Maintenance technician positions require candidates to be responsible for the support of production and process operations in order maximize equipment uptime. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve as an operations partner in repairing, troubleshooting, and maintenance
• Trouble shoot and diagnose various processing and packaging equipment to determine nature and extent repairs or alterations required
• Complete preventative maintenance assignments
• Respond to line and equipment calls
• Support buildings and grounds keeping needs
• Performs of variety of duties to help maintain and improve the overall facilities
• Assist in training and mentoring co-workers as required
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Basic knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and construction trades
• Knowledge of general property management and maintenance
• Knowledge of maintenance programs gained through formal education or on-the-job training preferred
• Good overall mechanical and electrical skills are necessary to fulfill the requirements of this job
• A High school diploma or GED
• Minimum one year of maintenance experience
• Successful completion of formal technical school courses in HVAC, plumbing, basic electricity and general mechanical repair and maintenance preferred
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on first shift (Monday - Friday from 6:45AM - 3:45PM).
Pay for this position is $10.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Keywords: , Champaign, Maintenance Technician, Executive, Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!