Commercial Loan Service Support Manager
Posted on: September 9, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
associated with these activities, as well as provide leadership and
supervision for the Commercial Loan Servicing and Post Closing
Review Staff and all functions within these departments.
- Interact with leadership from the Credit Division, Market
Presidents, Loan Coordination Manager, Commercial Loan
Documentation and Commercial Compliance to ensure cohesiveness
between the front line and back office.
- Management of Loan Servicing and Post Closing Review Managers
with indirect management of service support associates and the
daily functions performed by the group.
- Actively participate in the design, maintenance and release
testing and implementation of the bank's Core, Imaging and workflow
system to ensure the platforms are utilized to create maximum
efficiency and usability for the Loan Servicing and Post Closing
- Ensure Loan Servicing staff is trained and proficient on all
bank's systems; Core, nCino, Imaging and other third party systems
to ensure accuracy and integrity of loan boarding, funding, payment
processing, and general system maintenance.
- Ensure Post Closing staff is trained and proficient on all
bank's systems; Core, nCino, Imaging and other 3rd party systems to
ensure accuracy and integrity of file review, collateral
monitoring, exception resolution, construction disbursing and paid
- Lead the development and monitoring of key performance metrics
utilized to measure service performance within the team.
Demonstrate the ability to guide others through the development and
implementation of corrective action to improve performance that is
not meeting established minimal acceptable performance
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all
Commercial Banking lines of business. Adhere to high level of
client service to internal and external clients personally and by
- Adherence to bank policies, regulatory requirements and SOX
standards. Maintain acceptable level of compliance with Internal
Audit and Loan Review standards resulting in minimal findings.
- Oversee various departmental processes and author of
departmental policy and procedure. Compliance with internal and
external regulatory requirements while providing exemplary internal
and external client service and cohesiveness between the front line
and back office. Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or
Economics; equivalent years of relevant work experience may be
considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience in loan servicing and
collateral monitoring, specializing in comical loans.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and ability
to master other proprietary banking systems. Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of commercial loan servicing and post-closing
requirements, including knowledge of Jack Henry Silverlake and
nCino is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of bank regulations and compliance issues.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
co-workers, management, internal and external clients, and other
third party vendor's in a courteous and professional manner.
- Compose and proof materials, establish priorities and meet
- Work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to
juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Prioritize projects, identify, problem solve and exercise
exceptional use of good judgment with respect to
issues/circumstances as they arise.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Research information and analyze data to arrive at valid
conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and represent ideas clearly and
concisely, both orally and in writing. EOE of
Keywords: Busey, Champaign , Commercial Loan Service Support Manager, Executive , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!