Applications Program Manager
Posted on: November 10, 2019
- Coordinate, supervise, lead and mentor Application Development
staff in all aspects of the development life cycle.
- Balance technical objectives, business requirements, and
timeline targets to on-time deliver scalable and testable solutions
to meet business need.
- Work with other teams to create or modify architecture,
framework, and processes to support software development
- Manage and participate on the on-call rotation schedule.
- Work on project work as a technical team leader and write code
- Ensure applications built are accurate, high quality and
- Assist in project decompose and assignment of development staff
with project management, network and infrastructure.
- Work with supervisor to provide timelines, communicate
obstacles, and provide regular updates on application development
- Provide input and suggests areas for team improvement.
- Understand business and technical projects requirements,
communicate and lead members of the development team.
- Provide status to leadership on a regular basis on project work
and status of the software development team.
- Encourage and practice methodologies to increase work
efficiency, reduce inaccuracy, and improve team performance.
- Work with supervisor to establish priority and leverages team
agility to respond to shifts in priority. Education and Training
- Requires five or more years of experience with software
development with a minimum of 2 years leading a high performance
- Requires successful completion of college coursework relevant
to information technology. Qualifications Knowledge of:
- Strong oral and written communication, problem solving and
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong in current SDLC and management
- Expertise in the following: C# .NET, VB .NET, Web APIs, .NET
Core, Clasic ASP, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Queues,
PERL Scripts, ADO, Jenkins, Agile practices, HTML5, CSS3, IIS,
- Working knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, SOA, and
- Proven history of developing scalable, testable
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when
- Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced
- Mentoring junior programming staff
- Have a positive, can-do attitude Ability to:
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
that requires ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate effective troubleshooting with timely
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Keywords: Busey, Champaign , Applications Program Manager, Executive , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!