Pulmonary Critical Care Physician (Physician #)
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- New opportunity exists for a BC/BE, fellowship trained
Pulmonary/Critical Care physician.
- This position would include pulmonary coverage at OSF Heart of
Mary Medical Center in Urbana, Illinois. Critical Care coverage is
provided externally by contract.
- Outreach to OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center in Danville,
Illinois to provide outpatient pulmonary and inpatient critical
care coverage. Support exists from one pulmonary/critical care
physician and two advanced practice providers.
- General pulmonary and critical care medicine skill set required
to include bronchoscopy, pulmonary function testing, thoracentesis,
ventilator management etc.
- Average seeing 20 patients/day in clinic. The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- OSF HealthCare Heart of Mary Medical Center is a 206-bed
comprehensive health care facility serving the residents of Urbana,
Illinois, and surrounding areas.
- Though Urbana, population 41,000, is considered a small town,
the combined population of the Urbana-Champaign population is just
shy of 150,000. The community provides the amenities a metropolitan
city would offer, including outstanding restaurants (named best
food town in the Midwest!), a variety of recreational activities
and unique shopping experiences.
- Urbana-Champaign is within three hours of Chicago, St. Louis,
- Home of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, ranked the
14th best public university in the nation and 32nd globally,
includes a medical school with teaching opportunities.
- Accordin Statistics, Urbana has one of the lowest unemployment
rates in Illinois with the University of Illinois being the largest
employer in the areag to the U.S. Bureau of Labor
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled Keyphrases: pulmonary
critical care jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Champaign , Pulmonary Critical Care Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!