Physician - Gastroenterologist (Danville, IL)
Company: Veteran Health Indiana
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Gastroenterology opening in Danville, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com The VA Illiana
Healthcare System is recruiting for a board eligible/certified
Gastroenterologist. Applicants should have outstanding clinical &
interpersonal skills as a member of the VA professional health care
team. Salary Range - $260,000.00 to $350,000.00 Per Year Clinical
responsibilities include: history and physical examinations,
diagnosis, and therapeutic-ability, effectiveness in emergencies,
patient management, consultation, specialty skills and record
Scope of Practice for the Gastroenterologist to include, but is not
- Provides direct patient care for inpatients and outpatients
with actual or presumed GI, biliary, hepatic, etc. problems.
- Provides outpatient care, inpatient care, and procedural
- Provides patient-centered medical care utilizing both the art
and science of medicine.
- Provides high-value, cost-effective, and team-based medical
- Demonstrates ability to teach medical students, medical
residents, GI fellows, and other students who rotate on the
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills that enhances the
effectiveness and accomplishments of the service.
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills that are
commensurate with the responsibilities of the position.
- Participates in hospital and medical staff activities such as
accreditation requirements, quality assessment, quality improvement
projects, committee assignments, EPRP activities, lean activities,
ORYX, HEDIS, SAIL measures, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to function within the parameters set by
VA with regards to consult management, utilization of order sets,
documentation in CPRS, and other requirements of the VA's
electronic medical record system.
- Demonstrates ability to function within a large complex
organization that requires cooperation with multiple services,
including community care, prosthetics service, medical
administration, medical records, group medical practice, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required Keyphrases:
gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs,
gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology
jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Veteran Health Indiana, Champaign , Physician - Gastroenterologist (Danville, IL), Healthcare , Danville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!