Posted on: November 19, 2021
A Illinois facility is in need of a Neonatology NP to help with
coverage. The schedule will be usually 8am - 5 pm, 5pm - 8am or
24-hour shifts, with no call and weekends and holidays required as
needed. Provider needs to have experience with intubation,
umbilical lines, PICC placement, lumbar puncture, reservoir taps,
thoracentesis, exchange transfusion, etc. Provider will see between
7-10 patients per day. Provider must have an active Illinois
license and current DEA. For more information, contact your
CompHealth recruiter today!
- Usually 8am - 5 pm, 5pm - 8am or 24-hour shifts
- No Call
- Weekends and holidays required as needed.
- 7-10 patients per day
- Level III Perinatal NICU
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Champaign , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!