Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Danville, Illinois. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- New opportunity exists for a BC/BE, fellowship trained
Pulmonary/Critical Care physician.
- This position would include pulmonary coverage at OSF Sacred
Heart Medical Center.
- Support exists from one pulmonary/critical care physician and
two advanced practice providers.
- General pulmonary and critical care medicine skill set required
to include bronchoscopy, pulmonary function testing, thoracentesis,
ventilator management etc. The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center is a 174 bed comprehensive
health care facility serving the residents of Danville, Illinois
and surrounding areas.
- Being the largest city in Vermilion County with a population of
over 33,000 in a county of 80,000 and located a short distance from
a variety of metropolitan cities, Danville is the perfect mix of
small-town and big-city living.
- Danville offers plenty to do for the outdoor lover, including
17 area parks and four golf courses.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients servedEOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Champaign , Pulmonary Critical Care Physician, Healthcare , Danville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!