Clinic RN - Cardiology
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The CardiologyNurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing by
incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to individuals,
families, and communities within the RN scope of practice as
defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing. *Part time available -
flexible schedule* Apply to learn more!
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Telephone triage
- Medication refills
- Patient throughput for assigned Physicians throughout clinic
- Manages Cardiology RN worklist, to include preauthorization and
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Clinic RN - Cardiology, Healthcare , Atwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!