Occupational Therapist - Carle BroMenn IP
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Provides direct occupational therapy services to patients of all
ages who are referred to the department. Selects appropriate
evaluation procedures and develops individualized treatment
programs to restore or maximize each patients functional skills.
Serves as a clinical resource to staff, and assists the manager in
the daily operations of the department as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to perform patient transfers with
assistance as needed from bed, chair and floor.
- If applicable is aware of and demonstrates safe and appropriate
body mechanics to reduce the risk of injury to self, staff and
- Designs an appropriate plan of care that integrates goals,
treatments, outcomes and discharge plan. Adjusts the care based on
patient response and available evidence.
- Educates patients, family, caregivers, students and other
health care providers using relevant and effective teaching
- Evaluates clinical findings to determine physical therapy
diagnoses and outcomes of care.
- Performs examination, selecting reliable and valid examination
methods relevant to the chief complaint, results of screening and
- Screens patients using procedures to determine the
effectiveness of and need for further therapy services, if
- Uses support personnel according to legal standards and ethical
guidelines. Monitors the care delivered by support personnel and
provides regular feedback.
- Documents evaluations and plans of care according to department
policy including goals, modifications of treatment plans and
patients response to treatments.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Occupational Therapist - Carle BroMenn IP, Healthcare , Saint Joseph, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!