RN Supervisor - Allergy Clinic
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Nurse Supervisor assists with management responsibilities
and oversight of the Allergy department.
- Coordinates daily nursing activities of department.
- Resolves work related issues and assists employees in solving
work related issues. Confers with HR, nursing supervisor and
manager to resolve more complex situations.
- Performs essential job functions of direct reports.
- Responsible for reporting via Excel using various Carle
- Recommends and initiates various personnel actions including
but not limited to hiring, performance appraisals, disciplinary
actions, make work assignments and review and edit work of direct
reports. Ensures staff members are adequately trained and are
competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Edits payroll
- Assists with review and revision of departmental policies,
procedures, standing orders and competencies.
- Manages and updates quality initiatives of the Allergy
- Develops pre-authorization process with specialty
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , RN Supervisor - Allergy Clinic, Healthcare , Paris, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!