LPN - Family Medicine
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assumes responsibilities for
direct nursing care of assigned patients under the supervision of a
registered nurse (RN) or other provider in patient care
departments. Provides nursing services to patients and families in
accordance with the LPN scope of practice as defined by the
Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provide direct nursing care to patients under the supervision
of a registered nurse, midlevel provider or physician. Nursing care
is guided by the provider orders and the nursing plan of care
within the LPN scope of practice.
- Reports patient response to care to registered nurse or other
provider for evaluation, intervention and modification of the plan
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Assist the CMA/MA with rooming arrived patients
- Address MyCarle messages on Epic
- Address medication refill messages
- Administer patient injections( SQ, IM, intradermal)
- Obtain prior authorizations for patient visits, medications and
- Assist patients with MyCarle sign up if applicable
- Assist provider with procedures
- Maintain PAR levels for medical supplies
- Provide patient education through nurse visits under direct
orders from provider
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , LPN - Family Medicine, Healthcare , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!