COTA - IP Rehab Carle Foundation Hospital
Location: De Land
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant treats patients of
all ages, and serves as a role model in the delivery of
professional services and as a clinical resource for staff and
- Implements intervention plans according to the treatment plan
established by the Occupational Therapist, utilizing activities
that are functional in nature and take into consideration the
functional and emotional needs of the patient/family. Modifies
approach in response to patient behavior and performance.
- Utilizes standardized outcomes measures in a uniform manner to
ensure functional performance is accurately reflected.
- Completes documentation in accordance with regulatory and
- Collaborates with patient, family and significant others
throughout the rehabilitation process and provides education/family
training as necessary.
- Communicates with supervising Occupational Therapist when there
are any changes in patient status, change in functional
performance, or requested change to the treatment plan.
- Clearly communicates patient performance, change in status,
activity/transfer recommendations, and recommendations for
discharge disposition and equipment required for the next level of
care with the medical team.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , COTA - IP Rehab Carle Foundation Hospital, Healthcare , De Land, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!