RN Supervisor - Primary Care
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Ambulatory RN Supervisor manages nursing activities for
branch facilities with multiple departments and provides clinical
expertise in the nursing process.
- Manages daily nursing activities of Patient Care Department(s)
in conjunction with patient care manager.
- Performs essential job functions of direct reports 20% of the
- Recommends and initiates various personnel actions including
but not limited to hiring, performance appraisals, disciplinary
actions, and promotions; make work assignments and review and edit
work of direct reports. Ensures staff members are adequately
trained and are competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Resolves work related issues, or assists employees in solving
work related issues.
- Participates in monitoring of fiscal budget(s).
- Active member of nursing committee/ambulatory nurse
- Initiates and tracks nursing performance improvement projects
- Assists in development and review of department policies,
procedures, standing orders, and competencies.
- Writes department protocols/standing orders
- Coordinates and monitors performance improvement projects
- Ensures clinical practice excellence
- Monitors inbasket work and nursing/CAN productivity
- Ensures Carle behavior standards are followed
- Supervises all nurses and CMA coordinators in designated
- Responsible for patient safety in designated departments
- Ensures team based care processes are in place and
- Helps with nursing inbasket
- Ensures day to day department operations remain efficient and
- Daily huddles with employees to communicate plan for the day
and department updates
- Ensures DNV standards are upheld in departments
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , RN Supervisor - Primary Care, Healthcare , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!