Travel Physical Therapist - Outpatient Ortho- Midwest
Company: Ati Physical Therapy
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are excited to launch Explore ATI, ATI's Internal Travel
Program. Enjoy aggressive compensation and flexibility of a travel
position with the full benefits, long term stability, and
opportunity of a permanent placement. Relocation and licensure
reimbursement included along with annual retention bonuses. Choose
out of hundreds of postings in diverse geographies. Experienced
clinicians and new grads welcome to apply!
The ATI Clinical team strives to provide the best 5 star customer
experience to our patients every day. We lookf or you to be a
champion of ATI's culture and values. The secret to success at ATI
is to exceed customer expectations by providing the highest quality
of care in a friendly and encouraging environment and you are on
the front lines of delivery. Our core values of quality of care,
teamwork, communication, and the friendly-factor show in your
attitude and day-to-day interaction with everyone you meet.
We are the largest physical therapy company under one brand name in
the U.S., but also pride ourselves on our small-practice,
Your Purpose at ATI:
You will be responsible for patient-centered outpatient care,
including the development of an individualized plan of care and
treat patients through all phases of physical therapy. We emphasize
compassionate and high-quality care through a comprehensive,
thorough, evidence based and customized physical therapy regimen,
restoring patients to full functionality.
- Your days will be busy evaluating patients, developing
individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support
staff and Clinic Director.
- You will complete daily patient care notes, progress notes,
discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating
physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies, case managers and
- You will provide continuous communication with referring
physicians and other referring sources.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the required clinical
logs and checklists that are necessary to keep the clinic in
compliance with all local and federal requirements.
What's Cool About This Job:
- ATI is a growing company!
- You will have the support and/ or mentoring you need to become
the best Physical Therapist you can be!
- We will support your clinical competencies, and can offer you a
rewarding career path.
- We work as a dynamic team to crush our business goals by
ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive
- We offer generous benefits, PTO and Work-Life balance.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Excellent patient care and communication skills with the
ability to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for
anyone that enters the clinic.
- A passion for Physical Therapy and patient care.
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve work
relationships, build morale, increase productivity, and create a
world-classc linical team.
- Ability to stand, stoop, and move throughout the clinic for
your entire assigned shift.
- This person is on their feet providing amazing care to our
patients the entire time they are in the clinic.
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush
all of your work goals.
All Physical Therapists must be licensed or license eligible in the
state they are applying.by Jobble
Keywords: Ati Physical Therapy, Champaign , Travel Physical Therapist - Outpatient Ortho- Midwest, Healthcare , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!