Company: OSF HealthCare/Medical Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- OSF HealthCare is recruiting an experienced Urologist for our
practice position, in Danville, Illinois.
- Ambulatory office, located off campus from SHMC, providing a
robust in and out-patient opportunity, complimenting a busy
- A full time physician with general urology surgical skills and
high degree of patient experience will quickly build a high volume
- Physician will consult a mix of Outpatient and Inpatient
patients, 90%/10% respectively. The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center is a 174 bed comprehensive
health care facility serving the residents of Danville, Illinois
and surrounding areas.
- Being the largest city in Vermilion County with a population of
over 33,000 in a county of 80,000 and located a short distance from
a variety of metropolitan cities, Danville is the perfect mix of
small-town and big-city living.
- Danville offers plenty to do for the outdoor lover, including
17 area parks and four golf courses.
- From historical-style homes dating back to the 1800s to the
more modernized home, Danville real estate can suit anyone's style
Qualifications REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: OSF HealthCare/Medical Group, Champaign , Urology Physician, Healthcare , Danville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!