Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: The Waters of Covington
Posted on: November 26, 2022
NOW HIRING REGISTERED NURSES (RN'S)**12 HOUR SHIFTS**
**$10,000.00 Sign on Bonus**
EARN HIGHER WAGES - ASK ABOUT OUR NEW NON-BENEFIT RATE
** New Wage Scale**
A comprehensive benefit package includes:
Paid Vacation Time-Cash Out Option
Paid Sick Time
Group Health Insurance
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life insurance plans
Duties and Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned.
- Administers and records medications and treatments as
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic
procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to
patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing
and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patient's responses to
nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and
safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
- RN: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, This company complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: The Waters of Covington, Champaign , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Clinton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!