Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Care
Posted on: November 26, 2022
$7,500.00 Sign on bonus for 1 or more years of experience
$5,000.00 Sign on bonus for non-experienced
$2,500.00 Relocation bonus
The Home Care Physical Therapist evaluates and develops treatment
plans for patients of all ages, modifying the plan of care as
appropriate. Serves as a role model in the delivery of professional
services and as a clinical resource for staff and students. Hours
may vary depending upon census and program need.
- Completes comprehensive OASIS assessment of patients.
- Educates and documents discharge planning prior to discharge,
including communication with physician, insurance source,
outpatient visits and community resources are planned and arranged
if applicable. Patient is provided with discharge
- Updates goals promptly, ensures goals are closed as met or
changed as patient condition progresses.
- Collaboratively communicates and initiates case conferencing as
necessary and documents interactions (other disciplines, MD, care
coordinator, insurers, etc.).
- Communicates the requirements for collaborative team and care
givers, assignments with scheduler, prepare written instructions
for the assistant and supervises the assistant in the patient
- Administers treatment involving application of physical agents
such as heat, cold, light, water and electricity or traction and
- Evaluates, fits, and adjusts prosthetic and orthotic devices
and recommends modifications to the orthotist/prosthetist.
- Plans and administers prescribed physical therapy treatment
programs for patients to restore function, relieve pain and prevent
disability, injury, or loss of body part.
- Reviews and evaluates physician or podiatrist referral and
patient medical record to determine if physical therapy
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Care, Healthcare , Ludlow, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!