IT Clinical Systems Analyst - Cardiology
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The EMR Clinical Analyst implements, modifies, tests and
administers modules and systems related to EMR applications. Serves
as a liaison between vendors, IT personnel, other application
analysts, management and end users to resolve questions related to
system functionality and design. Assesses end user needs and
recommends modifications. Recommends and documents procedural
changes. Develops standard and customized application reports.
Performs all analytical tasks as assigned in the development of
each program and secures the documentation, testing, and final
analysis to ensure job and system efficiency. Performs team and
integrated testing for all functionality of EMR applications and
their interfaces. Functions as a resource for users in the
development of time saving processes or new features.
Bachelor's Degree in Related Field or Associate's Degree in Related
field or Certificate in Accredited Program Completion
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Computed Tomography (CT)(ARRT) Active certification as an RT (R)
upon hire or Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CCI) Current
certification as a cardiac sonographer. upon hire or Registered
Diag Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS)(ARDMS) Current certification as a
cardiac sonographer. upon hire or Registered Professional Nurse
(RN) License Illinois. RN license required only if degree is
nursing. upon hire or Registered Vascular Tech (RVT)(ARDMS) Current
certification as a vascular technologist. upon hire and EPIC
Certification Analysts are required to obtain Epic Systems
Application Certification within six (6) months of start date in
position. New version training (NVT) must be kept current. within 6
Two (2) Healthcare
- Other relevant clinical licensures/certifications.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with
varying degrees of technical experience. Strong verbal and written
communication skills. Detail oriented with ability to handle
multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance of
the Epic modules and applications related to the EMR.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and acts as a resource
regarding the functionality of modules in the EMR.
- Possesses an understanding of project planning. Develops plans
for small projects.
- Performs comparative analysis of system design to requirements
identified by users.
- Acts as a team member to maintain various system parameter
tables including reference tables, issue enhancement logs,
- Coordinates and engages in unit and integrated application
- Identifies system requirements.
- Serves as first point of contact for end-users for issues.
- Researches, documents, and facilitates resolution to issues
reported by end-users.
- Accepts shared responsibility for on-going support of EMR
- Creates ad hoc reports and application report templates for
- Reviews, researches, tests and facilitates system updates and
responsible for user maintenance for multiple systems.
- Drafts reference materials and assists with documentation for
training courses to prepare staff for effective system use.
- Provides support for 24/7 environments. Participates in on-call
responsibilities including early morning and evening hours to
support customer needs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted.
Keywords: Carle Health, Champaign , IT Clinical Systems Analyst - Cardiology, Healthcare , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!