Pharmacist - Inpatient
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Pharmacist provides pharmaceutical care to all patients of
Carle Foundation Hospital and affiliated health care providers.
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Registered Pharmacist Illinois
- Assist in focused studies and drug usage evaluations as
- Provide direct patient care by intervening as appropriate to
improve prescribing, administration, and monitoring practices in
the facility as related to medications.
- Represent the pharmacy on committees or work groups as
- Interpret physician medication orders and send the appropriate
medication in a timely and accurate manner.
- Screen medication orders for potential interactions with other
medications, diet orders, disease state, or stated allergies.
- Supervise the technicians in the preparation and dispensing of
medications and parenterals.
- Make dose recommendations based on age, weight and clearance
- Assist in the training and orientation of all new employees as
- Provide accurate and complete accounting of all controlled
- Provide Medication Therapy Management Services as defined in
the Illinois Pharmacy Practice Act.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted.
Keywords: Carle Health, Champaign , Pharmacist - Inpatient, Healthcare , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!