Hospitalist Physician (Physician )
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Hospitalist opening in Urbana, Illinois. Overview
- BC/BE IM, FM, and/or Daytime Hospitalists in Urbana, IL.
- 7 on/7 off schedule. No procedures Required.
- Subspecialty Support: eICU fully functional. Neurology, general
surgery, cardiology, pulmonology/intensivist, gastroenterology,
OB/GYN, hematology/oncology, nephrology, diagnostic radiology,
teleradiology, ENT, orthopedics on staff.
- Advanced Practice Provider support.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Champaign , Hospitalist Physician (Physician ), Healthcare , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!