Clinic RN Family Practice
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Ambulatory Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing by
incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to individuals,
families, and communities within the RN scope of practice as
defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
Diploma (Not HS) in Nursing
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Registered Professional Nurse (RN) License Illinois upon hire and
Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all required continuing
education regarding the care of acute stroke patients
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Demonstrates clinical competencies in providing direct patient care
and patient and family education as well as assisting the provider
in the delivery of patient care. Demonstrates leadership and
organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively
and collaboratively with others.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Assist with coordination of care for patients age 0-150
- Perform telephone triage of both acute and chronic needs for
patients age 0-150
- Assist with in office wound care and other procedures such as
- Provide in office education for patients with newly diagnosed
diabetes between ages 0-150.
- Administration of immunizations and medications to patients age
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted.
Keywords: Carle Health, Champaign , Clinic RN Family Practice, Healthcare , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!