OBGYN Physician in Urbana, Illinois (Physician )
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Urbana, Illinois.
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN physician to
join an expanding practice!
- Located at OSF Heart of Mary, The Blessed Beginnings Birthing
Center, is a premier and comforting baby-friendly birthing center
built around the miraculous moments of a baby s birth.
- Groundbreaking opportunity to aid in the development of the
Women s Health model in a growing practice!
- Greater than 400 births per year at The Blessed Beginnings
- Traditional OB practice with inpatient and outpatient needs.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation POSITION SUMMARY:
- The Physician is responsible for providing compassionate, high
quality, patient-centered care. Demonstrates positive working
relationships and demonstrates collaborative team-oriented
behaviors with: staff physicians, nurses, other departments, other
members of the medical staff.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Doctorate
Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in
current state. Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate
specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and
appropriate privileges. Must be eligible as a provider for
Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs. Physician
shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for
professional malpractice and other liability coverage. Licensed by
the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of
Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to
provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs
of the patients served EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Job
seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their
race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Champaign , OBGYN Physician in Urbana, Illinois (Physician ), Healthcare , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!