Medical Director of Hospitalist Medicine
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hospitalist opening in Danville, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Opportunities for BC/BE IM, FM or Med Peds with 5+ years'
- Oversee Hospitalist service for Quality, Length of stay,
- Primarily daytime Clinical responsibilities with shift work as
- Subspecialty support
- 12 bed ICU with intensivists
- Advanced Practice provider support
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 14 days paid vacation
- 480 hours sick time/year.
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation.COMMUNITY:Build your future in a heartland community
- Tucked against the Illinois-Indiana border on Interstate 74,
Danville is an easy 90-mile drive to Indianapolis, home of the
iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway and widely regarded as the
amateur sports capital of the United States.
- Known as the gateway to the Looking for Lincoln National
Heritage Area, Danville mixes a reverence for the past with a
vibrant present and vision for the future. Among the highlights are
a high quality of life with a lower cost of living, strong public
and private school systems, plus easy access to Big Ten higher
education. Danville is just 35 miles from the University of
Illinois flagship campus in Urbana-Champaign.
- Danville's 33,000 residents also enjoy access to the arts: the
Lincoln Park Theater, the Danville Light Opera Company and a
downtown full of giant murals created by the world-famous Walldogs.
Recreation opportunities also abound with 17 parks, four golf
courses, and a nice selection of locally owned shops and
- Visit org/danville to download our full community guide.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients servedEOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Champaign , Medical Director of Hospitalist Medicine, Healthcare , Danville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!