Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Clinical Dietitian provides Medical Nutrition Therapy to
patients of all ages and disease states on assigned nursing units.
Provides consulting to Carle Home Care. Represent the Hospital Food
Service on the Diabetes Team.
- Manages nutritional care forpatientson assigned
units(nutritional care includes but is not limited to: screening
for nutritional status, nutrition care planning, providing MNT,
providing nutrition education to patients and families).
- Creatively guides and educates pediatric, adolescent, and
geriatric patients toward a nutritionally balanced diet. Is aware
of patient level of comprehension so that it may be followed and
- Assists in planning the patient menu and monitors food
- Effectively and accurately utilizes the NCM and other nutrition
- Participates in the scheduled test tray program.
- Provides learning experience for dietetic interns as outlined
in their program.
- Actively participates with other disciplines in unit
interdisciplinary care conferences.
- Assists with in-service training for diet office personnel and
- Consults to Carle Home Care as required by the licensing
- Assists in the development of patient education materials.
- Provides continual monitoring of patients on assigned nursing
units to ensure quality of nutrition care services.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Registered Dietitian, Healthcare , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!