Mental Health Clinician - $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Sign on bonus available!
- $3,000 for non-licensed
- $4,000 for 1 st or 2 nd level license - Meet a Mobile Crisis
Response Champion : - Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and
Guidance, Rehabilitation Counseling, Vocational Counseling,
Pastoral Counseling, or Family Therapy or related field, Master's
- Able to conduct individual, group and family counseling
- Provide case management, treatment planning, and discharge
planning for clients
- Must qualify as a MHP or higher
- Second level license for Therapist title
- Minimum two years' experience in mental health
- Demonstrated education, training or experience in the mental
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Valid driver's license Schedule: 8 hour shifts (multiple shifts
available) with pre-scheduled on-call shifts on weekends and
overnights (additional compensation is provided for these on-call
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm (1st shift)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm (1st shift)
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm (1st shift)
- Monday - Friday: 11:00pm-7:30am (Overnight shift)
- Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 8:30pm (2nd shift)
- Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00pm - 7:30pm (Overnight shift Position
The Mobile Crisis Response Mental Health Clinician provides
rehabilitation services and support to children and families. The
MH Clinician helps to decrease hospitalization and crisis episodes
while increasing community functioning. Services provided shall
include stabilization, linkage services, and consultations with the
client's family. Duties include answering crisis calls and
responding to mental health crises in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois,
and Vermilion counties. Driving to the crisis location within 90
minutes of receiving the crisis call is required. In addition to
treatment services, responsibilities of the position include
assertive case management, maintaining an overall perspective on
client functioning, environmental factors, resource needs and
advocacy on behalf of clients. The aim of services is to work with
the clients (and families/others) toward supporting their ability
to assume responsibility and manage their emotions and behavior and
to thereby function in the least restrictive setting possible. -
Pay : Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting rate for Bachelors - $21.11/hour
- Starting rate for Masters - $24.44/hour
- Additional compensation in addition to base pay:
- 3rd shift differential - $2.00/hr
- On-call hours -
- Overtime pay
- Holiday pay
- Incentive bonuses available:
- $200 per quarter for staff that complete more than 30
pre-hospitalization screens per quarter
- $1000 retention bonus paid every 6 months (prorated first
payment based on full months of employment) Essential
- Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding
effective clinical practices.
- Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance, problem
solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and their
- Skills to adapt verbal and written communication to the
language and style of the client and their family.
- Complete all necessary documentation with in the appropriate
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and
educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
process, and discharge plans).
- Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
- Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
staff and community groups as needed.
- Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
- Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code
of Conduct and within the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relations
in representing the agency. Benefits:
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym Work Location:
Rosecrance Walnut, Champaign IL About Us: Leaders in recovery.
Champions of hope. Rosecrance is committed to providing careers
that make a difference in the lives of the people we serve and the
people we employ. We do this through the work we do, our core
mission and values, our employee resources, and especially through
purpose-driven community of opportunity and hope. We are a private
not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in
treating substance use and mental health disorders for children,
adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in
Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed
an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach. Since
1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader
is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a
roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance
served nearly 50,000 clients last year. Rosecrance is an equal
opportunity employer. Education Required
- Bachelors or better in Social Work or related field
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Champaign , Mental Health Clinician - $3,000 Sign On Bonus!, Healthcare , Mansfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...