Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Outpatient
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- 5,000.00 sign on bonus 1 or more years of experience - External
- 2,500.00 sign on bonus less than 1 year of experience -
The Carle Medical Supply (CMS) Registered Respiratory Therapist
educates clients and/or caregivers on use, cleaning, and
maintenance of home respiratory equipment. Proficient in
respiratory assessment, CPR, airway management, and has knowledge
of respiratory disease processes. Represents CMS as a leader in
home medical equipment, products, and services through product
knowledge, customer service, and patient, caregiver, and staff
- Consults with referring physicians concerning quality of
patient care by answering questions and/or making suggestions as
- Coordinates patient care with physicians, nurses, discharge
planners, appropriate internal departments, patients, and care
givers to develope an appropriate plan of care for patients.
- Educates patients and/or caregivers, as appropriate for care
and services being provided.
- Effectively evaluate the results of patient respiratory care
delivered per care plans.
- Insures quality control and infection control by following
departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains adequate inventory of respiratory equipment and
- Maintains and processes patient records accurately and
expediently, per policy.
- Markets Carle Medical Supply to internal and external referral
sources in a professional manner.
- Participates in on-call rotations based on employment
- Performs oxygen saturations as needed.
- Provides preventive maintenance and minor repair work on
respiratory equipment as qualified to do so.
- Serves as a resource for respiratory care product
- Trains additional staff as required and qualified.
- Utilizes the automated service order on a routine bases, using
the manual service order only when automation is not feasible.
Process paperwork per policy in a timely manner.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Outpatient, Healthcare , Hume, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...