Locum Physician (MD/MO) - Anesthesiology in Urbana, IL
Company: Delta Locum Tenens
Posted on: May 26, 2023
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Anesthesiology (MDA)
- Monday-Friday - No Call
- 1 or more weeks a month POSITION DETAILS Anesthesiology (MDA)
- Inpatient Level 1
- 7a-3p. 8 hours
- Avg 15 cases
- General anesthesia - nerve blocks and epidurals. Locum will
cover the main OR
- NO Call or Weekends
- APP Support/Supervision: includes CRNA supervision, typical
ratio 1:4, they have a very experienced team of CRNAs
- EMR: EPIC
- Requirement: Board Certified, Active state license, DEA, NPI,
Covid vax card (no exceptions), 2 references with contact info.
BENEFITS Anesthesiology (MDA)
- A Malpractice Insurance covered
- Travel will pay Flight, Rental Car, and/or Hotel
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens
representative ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS Delta Locum Tenens (DLT),
the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies,
identifies physicians and advanced practice providers on behalf of
healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage.
With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this
award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease.
The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing
Awards. Visit for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact Douglas Bradley
Contact Us For Details
Keywords: Delta Locum Tenens, Champaign , Locum Physician (MD/MO) - Anesthesiology in Urbana, IL, Healthcare , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...