LPN-Clinic- CMPG Pediatrics Pekin East
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Under the direction of a health care provider, Clinical Nurse
LPN, is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes
the safety and well-being of our patients.Clinical
- Assist provider and other clinical staff with obtaining basic
vital information preparing patient for examination, treatment and
minor surgical procedures.
- Demonstrates competence in the clinical skills necessary to
carry out assigned job duties.
- May be required to draw and collect blood and other samples
from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Administer vaccines and ordered medications by oral, IM,SQ or
- Place urinary catheters per protocol.
- Schedule referrals for patients with specialist or outpatient
as requested by the provider.
- Complete appropriate forms or requisitions needed for referrals
or lab testing, including appropriate CPT/ICD-9 coding. -
- Responsible for tracking system for follow-up appointments
related to office visits, laboratory tests and procedures to
regularly follow patients monitoring disease status.
- Provide appropriate and timely documentation in the patient's
electronic health record using standardized workflows and
- Development and Patient Education
- Be aware of what is happening in clinic/department and the
organization by attending clinic/department meetings, reading
emails and regularly checking information on the organization's
- Maintain compliance with CLIA, OSHA, Safety and Risk Management
- Maintain compliance and behave in a manner consistent with all
policies and procedures, including but not limited to Compliance,
HIPAA and personnel workplace rules.* Behave in a manner consistent
with all Compliance and HIPAA policies and procedures.* Maintain
regular and consistent attendance at work.* Demonstrate initiative
to improve quality and customer service by striving to exceed
customer expectations. -
- Provide education to patients and families using the Teach-back
method per protocols and guidelines.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities; be open and
objective to other's views; give and welcome feedback; contribute
to positive team goals; and put the success of the team above own
- Perform other duties as requested by Clinic Administrator to
facilitate the smooth and effective operations of the office.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , LPN-Clinic- CMPG Pediatrics Pekin East, Healthcare , Fairmount, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...