Company: College Fresh
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Interested in learning more about the hospitality industry? Do
you want to work inside a professional kitchen? You can gain
experience and hone your client service skills as a Caf Attendant
with College Fresh! We know your time and talent are valuable. As a
College Fresh Caf Attendant, you will receive:
- Competitive pay
- One free meal during each scheduled shift
- Exceptional work/life balance
- Health insurance (employer shared premium), dental insurance,
vision insurance for full-time employees
- 401(k) with company match for full-time employees As a Caf
Attendant, you will be responsible for washing dishes and
additional clean-up duties in the kitchen at your designated
College Fresh account. We are looking for someone who exemplifies
our core values of passion, integrity, support, client focused, and
communicative. Are you our secret ingredient? Apply today!
Objective/Summary: Responsible for the overall cleanliness,
organization and appearance of the assigned dining room, location
or food station. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for ensuring all students and employees are
checking in for each meal upon entering the designated College
- Clean food service and food contact areas utilized in dining
room (salad bar, juice, mail, serving lines, etc.).
- Perform routine assignments such as dishwashing, mopping,
sweeping, garbage removal, and other daily cleaning functions.
- Clean and stock all supplies/staples in the dining and service
areas for the current meal, snacks, etc. per specific client
- Assist staff with product deliveries, organization of inventory
for kitchen, walk-in, storerooms and dining room as directed by the
- Assist with the preparation of meals and meal service as
- Provide excellent customer service and represent College Fresh
in interaction with the client.
- Adhere to all management, client, local and state cleaning and
- Assist with special event meal preparation such as recruitment,
homecoming, etc. as required.
- All other duties as assigned (as directed and/or agreed upon
with Chef or Food Service Manager). Position Type/Expected Hours of
Work: This position could be part-time or full-time. Hours could
vary dependent upon your designated College Fresh account. Work
Environment: This job operates in a kitchen environment, housed
with equipment such as ovens, stoves, dishwashers, slicers, coffee
machines, steamers, mixers and chefs knives. The employee is
frequently exposed to heat, steam, fire and noise. Physical
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach, lift, bend,
kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 30 pounds or
- The employee is required to stand for extended periods of
- The position requires the ability to follow written and oral
instructions and procedures.
Keywords: College Fresh, Champaign , Cafe Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!