Human Resource Manager - RELOCATION AVAILABLE
Company: SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Shift: 1st Shift with an annual salary and 10% annual bonus
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years of human resources experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
ABOUT THE JOB:The Human Resources Manager provides and manages
human resources services, programs, and policies that attract,
retain, train, and develop qualified teammates for the successful
operation of the division and to meet the future needs of the
PREFERRED qualifications for this position include:
- Human Resources-focused Bachelor's degree; PeopleSoft
experience; demonstrated knowledge of distribution systems,
markets, and competition.
- Ensure compliance with all company and government regulatory
standards in all areas of human resource governance.
- Work in partnership with division leadership to determine
required people resources, training needs, identification of
leadership talent, and succession planning.
- Implement and administer teammate benefits programs and
heighten teammate awareness of these programs.
- Assist with budgeting process for training, safety, benefits,
and other initiatives and activities.
- Administer compensation policy and direct day-to-day salary
administration and planning.
- This position has additional duties; special projects may be
Keywords: SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions, Champaign , Human Resource Manager - RELOCATION AVAILABLE, Human Resources , Danville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!