Engagement Specialist Overnight - Mobile Crisis Response - Located in Champaign, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Provide support to mobile crisis response behavioral health team in
the delivery of crisis intervention services to clients and their
families and to facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily
living situations. Provide continuity of program services in an
ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic
environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
- GED or High School Diploma
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist (CRSS) or to be certified
within a year.
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Work scheduled hours and any additional hours deemed necessary
by leadership. Some variation in scheduled hours may be required to
meet company needs.
- Provide appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences
for mental health clients
- Implement therapeutic activities and facilitate development of
independent living skills.
- Consult with other staff members and plan daily therapeutic
direction for designated shift.
- Facilitate group discussion sessions based on co-occurring
- Ability to conceptualize group management from conception to
- Attend all scheduled meetings of staff, such as treatment plan
reviews, shift meetings or appropriate committee meetings as
- Ensure that client service records including all required
documentation is maintained consistent with rules and
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed.
- Facilitate transportation of clients as needed.
- Serve as a member of the team, and participate in all team
meetings, duties and activities as assigned.
- Exhibits actions and makes decisions that align with the
Rosecrance Code of Conduct and within the framework of the
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission,
vision, values, and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills that incorporate
the 5 tenets of the Rosecrance Way into daily practices and
interactions with all stakeholders.
- Serve as a role model to others and demonstrate excellent
- This job description may not contain a comprehensive listing of
activities duties or responsibilities that are required for this
job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Overnight shift, 11:30pm-8am
Work Location: Rosecrance Walnut Street - Champaign, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Champaign , Engagement Specialist Overnight - Mobile Crisis Response - Located in Champaign, IL, IT / Software / Systems , Ogden, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!