Team Leader - Mobile Crisis Response -2nd/3rd shift - Located in Champaign, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Team Leader for the Mobile Crisis Response Team. Primary
responsibilities for this team consists of mental health
rehabilitation interventions and supports necessary to assist the
recipient in achieving and maintaining rehabilitative, resiliency
and recovery goals. Interventions are provided in natural settings,
and are delivered face to face, by telephone, or by video
conference with individual recipients and their family/significant
others to the primary well- being and benefit of the recipient.
- Master degree in counseling, psychology, social work or another
- Valid driver's license
- Provide 24/7 on-call consultation services to crisis
- The ability to supervise, communicate clearly verbally, write
concisely and legibly
- Counsel, edit, estimate, evaluate, influence, measure, observe,
organize, plan priorities, summarize, and continual use of good
- Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary
for the responsibilities assigned.
- Provide oversight and direction to community based intervention
and support team.
- Provide clinical supervision to team members.
- Complete requirements for review and signing of all required
- Engage families into treatment services while allowing staff to
focus on individual treatment.
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by
the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission,
vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned.
- Health insurance with multiple options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
HOURS: Monday-Friday -9:00pm-5:30am with on-call rotation and
backup as needed for 24 hour coverage
Work Location: Rosecrance Walnut Street-Champaign IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Champaign , Team Leader - Mobile Crisis Response -2nd/3rd shift - Located in Champaign, IL, IT / Software / Systems , Penfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!