Philanthropy Project & Technology Coord
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Philanthropy Project & Technology Coordinator will ensure the
effective operation of the Center for Philanthropy's systems, with
a primary focus on the Raiser's Edge database. The role will
support the Director of Operations in overseeing Philanthropy
systems and technology, executing specific tasks and acting as a
bridge between strategy development and execution of operational
Three years experience in project management or technology
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for technical and software
processes for operational tasks.
- Execute priorities related to process improvement, project
management, and automation to improve efficiency and
- Coordinate and verify data management initiatives, including
database integration projects, constituent data updates, and data
- Lead documentation and policy management best practices.
- Provide the Philanthropy team with system services for quality
control, information management, and technical assistance.
- Work closely with vendors and contractors to ensure projects
stay within budgeted cost.
- Lead projects by managing and providing information on
estimates, schedules and planning.
- New feature training / demonstration / roll out, and
establishing new workflows utilizing project management best
- Maintains view of technology from business process, data,
infrastructure, security, and application perspectives.
- Ensure operational consistency for all processes across the
system and regions, utilizing Philanthropy technology, with primary
focus on Philanthropy's donor database Blackbaud- Raiser's
- Organize processes and systems for effective communication with
Philanthropy external constituents. Utilize technology, including,
Luminate, Smartsheet, and Omatic to track projects, data, and mass
- Assemble and organize various sources of data to be utilized as
part of the portfolio management and grateful patient programs.
Utilize hospital data files, wealth screening from DonorSearch, and
data in Raiser's Edge to create processes for Philanthropy
communication and solicitation.
- Assist the Director of Operations with execution of duties
related to reporting, data, gift processing, gift acknowledgment,
donated funds and mass communications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted.
Keywords: Carle Health, Champaign , Philanthropy Project & Technology Coord, IT / Software / Systems , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!