Staff Software Developer - Applications
Company: Applied Research Associates, Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2019
ARA is seeking experienced software developers to work full-time from our office in Champaign, Illinois.
* Full lifecycle application development.
* Experience in designing, coding, and debugging applications in VueJS, C# .NET, MVC/VueJS integration, and NodeJS.
* Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, and software review.
* Object-oriented design and analysis (OOD and OOA).
* Software testing and quality assurance.
* Supporting, maintaining, and documenting software functionality.
* Software support/bug fixes.
Our developers maintain existing enterprise applications and develop new technologies related to the civil engineering/transportation field. Opportunities exist for new application development (both desktop and web based). May also work directly with engineers to provide newly developed applications or to support existing software throughout the company.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
* 2 years software development experience in one or more of the following fields: C#.NET, VueJS, MVC, or NodeJS.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.",
Education: Computer Science
Description: 2 years software development experience in one or more of the following fields: C#.NET, VueJS, MVC, or NodeJS.
Keywords: Applied Research Associates, Inc., Champaign , Staff Software Developer - Applications, IT / Software / Systems , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!