Position Purpose: Provide continuity of program services in an
ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic
environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. Participate as a drug court team member in
the delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and their
families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily
living situations. Collaborate with the
multi-disciplinary drug court team assist clients in
reaching treatment plan goals and successful completion
of a court ordered drug court program. Some case management
involved. Must be able to work 1-2 evenings per week. Must
have valid drivers license and car insurance.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
• Master’s Degree in psychology, counseling, social work or
related field (second level license required for Therapist
• Demonstrated education, training or experience in the criminal
• Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
• Skilled in conducting individual, family and group
• Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
parents, staff or community resources
• Certified Addictions counselor or be certified within 12
• CPR or complete within three months
1. Work hours prescribed by the Coordinator and any additional
hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
3. Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and
educational sessions for patients and/or family members.
4. Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
5. Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
6. Assume on-call responsibilities per schedule or when
7. Present workshops, lectures and training to clients,
families, emmployees and community groups.
8. Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make
court appearances on behalf of Rosecrance patients.
9. Serve as a member of the DOC Clinical Team and participate in
all team meetings and activities.
10. Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct
and with the framework of the law.
11. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
12. Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and
customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
13. Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and