Position Purpose: Provides mental health rehabilitation services
and supports adults and families to decrease hospitalization and
crisis episodes and to increase community functioning in order for
the client to achieve rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery
goals. Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal
and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment,
consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards.
Participate as a team member in the delivery of mental health
services to clients and their families and facilitate the issues of
recovery into their daily living situations.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
• Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and
Guidance, Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work, Vocational
Counseling, Psychology, Pastoral Counseling, or Family Therapy or
related field, License preferred. Must qualify as QMHP, LPHA
preferred. LCSW preferred
• Demonstrated education, training or experience in the mental
• Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
• Excellent organizational and computer skills
• Self-Starter with ability to work independently and with a
• Skilled in conducting individual, family and group counseling,
• Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
families, staff or community resources
• Valid driver’s license
SHIFT: Mon & Wed 8:00 am-7:00pm Tues & Thurs 8:00 am-5:00pm
1. Work hours prescribed by and any additional hours deemed
necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding
effective clinical practices.
3. Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance,
problem solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and
4. Skills to adapt verbal and written communication to the
language and style of the client and their family.
5. Complete all necessary documentation with in the appropriate
6. Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
7. Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and
educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
8. Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
9. Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
process, and discharge plans).
10. Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
11. Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
12. Present workshops, lectures and training to clients,
families, and staff and community groups as needed.
13. Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make
court appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
14. Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in
all team meetings and activities.
15. Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional
Code of Ethics and within the framework of the law.
16. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
17. Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest
relations in representing the agency.
18. Assume other related responsibilities as delegated by