Company: Kraft Heinz Company
Posted on: January 8, 2021
About UsThe Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and
beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and
global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted
producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for
over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago
and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced
and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include
condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment
beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous
other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and
emerging brands.We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic
brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia,
Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida,
Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.No
matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably
grow by delighting more consumers globally . Bringing this vision
to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and
high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those
in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We
also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that
extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our
communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with
bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion -
and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a
global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and
let's make life delicious!Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy &
CollaborationWe're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new
ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from
entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a
responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the
collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to
every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're
supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your
authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive
outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded.
You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But
you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates
along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our
incredible progress.Job DescriptionBenefits & Compensation
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Vacation and Sick Leave Programs.
- Additional perks: Pet Insurance, (EAP) Employee Assistance
Program, other Employee Discounts.
- (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings
- Starting $16.80 to $21.23.
- Hourly Bonus Program.Work Schedule:Flexible scheduling, 8-hour
workday with possible overtime.Employees may work weekends and
holidays.Plant & Community Overview:Plant Overview:The Champaign,
IL plant is the flagship plant in the Kraft Heinz organization and
the largest volume producing plant in North America.
- Established in 1963
- Home to 850 employees, 3 8-hour shifts, 2 core departments
- Products made include Kraft macaroni and cheese, Miracle Whip,
Kraft salad dressings and A-1 steak sauce.
- Community Overview: Welcome to our Champaign, IL community!Job
Overview:Are you ready to join a team that produces quality
products that are amongst over 50 household brands in the U.S.?
This is a place for you to create your career and make a
difference!Joining the Champaign team is a great way to grow your
skills, develop your abilities and delight consumers every day. We
are currently seeking energetic and driven individuals to join our
team.Responsibilities & Duties:
- Fosters a safe working environment, immediately communicates
and addresses safety concerns with the entire team, and ensures
adherence to safety standards
- Responsible for wearing proper PPE, complying with all safety
training, policies and procedures, and reporting any unsafe safety
conditions to a Supervisor/ Management
- Participate and collaborates in meetings.
- Training others and filling in for other positions as
- Participate in the QRMP audit and assist in the development of
procedures and corrective actions.
- Oversee and lead the implementation of the QRMP (Quality Risk
Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in
the plant accountability list.Packaging Department:
- Hold current fork truck license or obtain within 30 days of
winning the position (if required)
- Coordinate and direct line crew in operating areas of
changeover, starting, continuous operation, and shutdown of the
- Be familiar with all equipment on the line to the point that
he/she can clear minor jam-ups and make minor adjustments.
- Monitor all operations of the line to minimize production loss
and to ensure that a quality product is produced under the given
- Execution of basic equipment maintenance, cleaning, inspection,
- Capability to change over the line as needed
- Perform all required checks and document.Processing Department
- Read daily line schedule to determine product and quantity to
- Communicate effectively with everyone involved in the
- Perform all types of change overs required for the
- Perform all quality checks and documentQualifications:
- HS Diploma preferred.
- Previous experience in production/manufacturing is required.
Education may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Safe work habits.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record / adherence to
- Promotes teamwork.
- Attention to detail to avoid and/or identify errors.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Employee must be able to read work instructions, fill out form
in English about work status, and communicate with lead.
- Exercises good judgment and decision-making skills, bringing up
to the supervisor any issues outside of his/her scope of
responsibility and control.
- Able to operate a fork truck - Kraft Heinz will train.
- Able to perform tasks from start to finish with minimal
- Able to work flexible schedule when needed.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to work at heights.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to understand & follow instructions.
- Able to operate a computer.Location(s)Champaign PlantEqual
Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keywords: Kraft Heinz Company, Champaign , Skilled Operator, Other , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!