SBA Loan Coordinator
Posted on: April 10, 2021
WHAT YOU'LL DO The SBA Loan Coordinator is responsible for the
preparation of loan packages for submission to the Small Business
Administration and other government agencies for commercial loan
approvals. WHAT YOU'LL BRING Knowledge of:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills Ability to:
- Take independent action within established options and develops
new procedures and approaches to problems when necessary
- Analyze assignments based on a wide knowledge of many factors
where application of advanced or technical concepts are
- Maintain visual attention and mental concentration for extended
periods of time
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time
- Independently be able to prioritize workflow to meet deadlines
- Process SBA 7(a) loan files; occasionally SBA 504 and
Conventional loan files.
- Oversee, order, and track due diligence items such as title
policies, environmental reports, etc.
- Coordinate the collection of required documentation from
borrower and/or lender.
- Organize application packages into a standardized format to
prepare for submission to underwriting; additionally, prepare and
assemble SBA liquidation guaranty purchase packages.
- Contact lenders, title companies, insurance agents, and others
to ensure missing post-closing documents have been obtained and
make sure that files are complete with all final recorded
- Order credit reports, as needed.
- Verify accuracy of documents based on type of loan.
- Prepare settlement sheets for loan disbursements and verify
that documentation supports the original authorization.
- Supports departmental duties including answering phones,
processing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries, maintaining
office equipment, ordering supplies, maintaining filing systems,
- As part of the loan package prepare SBA loan documentation in
either LaserPro software or on Microsoft Word.
- Potentially work with outside counsel in order to have 3 rd
party loan documents prepared. WHY IT MATTERS The SBA Loan
Coordinator is an integral part of the SBA Lending Team with
primary responsibility to provide service excellence to the bank's
loan customers by the preparation of complete closing packages with
focus on protecting the SBA Loan Guaranty and the integrity of the
Bank. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Requires High School diploma.
- Requires 2 or more years of commercial loan and/or SBA loan
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office. Busey believes that
diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our
success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain
the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Equal
Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender
identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans
status, citizenship status, disability, order of protection or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit
Keywords: Busey, Champaign , SBA Loan Coordinator, Other , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!