Business Intelligence Developer
Posted on: June 10, 2021
A Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for performing
all phases of reporting; including report design, measure
development, data collection, summarization, documentation and
validation to support the information needs of analysts,
management, staff and providers. The Business Intelligence
Developer exercises independent judgment, strong commitment to team
work, exceptional customer service while working collaboratively
with business users throughout the organization. A Business
Intelligence Developer utilizes strong analytical and problem
solving skills to accurately interpret and execute business
requirements producing meaningful, actionable products. Proficiency
with reporting tools, such as Crystal Reports, and database
structures and content is needed.
- Create complex operational and project related reports and
extracts including design, documentation, development, testing,
security, implementation and ongoing support of reporting user
dashboards and templates.
- Performs complex data queries and mapping.
- Understands data modeling concepts (i.e, the
entity-relationship model,) tables, relations and constraints,
attribute datatypes and column datatypes.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and rectify issue in BI solutions.
- Perform analysis of data sources, business processes and data
mining to understand the nuances, integrity, completeness, and
accuracy of the data.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies that may provide
deeper business intelligence.
- Actively investigate root causes behind variances and
discrepancies of data. Develop and maintain subject matter
expertise of various data subject areas.
- Participate in the development of best practices for data
warehousing, reporting and data visualization.
- Design and creation of physical and logical data models
(dimensions, schemas, hierarchies, data elements and marts).
Identify industry or business specific normalization
- Utilize data available in Epic Cogito (Clarity, Caboodle Data
Warehouse, Reporting Workbench/Radar, SlicerDicer), and other third
- Create and manage views to be utilized across many reporting
- Provide advice and requirements for data modeling,
predictive analytics, data visualization and data governance.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Business Intelligence Developer, Other , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!