Posted on: June 10, 2021
$5,000 sign on bonus (Under 1
$7,500 sign on bonus (Over 1
$2,500 relocation (for greater than 50
Evaluates and treats patients of all ages, modifying plan of care
as appropriate. Serves as a role model in delivery of professional
services and as a clinical resource for staff and students.
- Demonstrates ability to perform patient transfers with
assistance as needed from bed, chair and floor, if applicable. Is
aware of and demonstrates safe and appropriate body mechanics to
reduce the risk of injury to self, staff and patients.
- Demonstrates respect by treating our patients and each other
with dignity and respect, being empathetic and caring, and staying
fully engaged with those who need our services.
- Designs an appropriate plan of care that integrates goals,
treatment, outcomes, and discharge plan. Adjusts the care based on
patient response and available evidence.
- Educates patients, family, caregivers, students, and other
health care providers using relevant and effective teaching
- Evaluates clinical findings to determine physical therapy
diagnoses and outcomes of care.
- Performs examination, selecting reliable and valid examination
methods relevant to the chief complaint, results of screening, and
- Produces documentation in accordance with the Clinical Process
- Screens patients using procedures to determine the
effectiveness of and need fortherapy services, if appropriate.
- Uses support personnel according to legal standards and ethical
guidelines. Monitors the care delivered by support personnel and
provides regular feedback.
- Evaluates patients impairments related to orthopedic and
- Establishes a plan of care based on functional deficits and
- Completes objective testing for range of motion, strength, and
performance of daily functional tasks
- Completes daily documentation and charging in therapy EMR
- Applies tape for stabilization, facilitation, or inhibition of
- Completes therapeutic modalities as appropriate including
ultrasound, interferential, iontophoresis
- Communicates with referring provider on patient progress and
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Physical Therapist, Other , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!