Radiologic Technologist (IR)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
$2,500 sign on bonus (1 or more years of
$1,500 sign on bonus (less than 1 year of
$2,500 relocation with 1 or more years of
experience (for greater than 50 miles)*
The Registered Radiologic Technologist is a professional care giver
who assumes responsibility of patients for a designated time frame
and to provide care, specifically in the Heart & Vascular
Institute. The patient population consists of those requiring an
invasive cardiology or invasive radiology study. The Registered
Radiologic echnologist will assist the physician in all procedures
and provide a valuable service to the patient and theteam.
- Administers contrast material (when applicable), according to
physician's request, by means of existing IV line or by performing
venipuncture and placing IV line; recognizes and responds to
hypersensitivity or allergic reactions.
- All functions and duties will be under the direct supervision
of a physicist or dosimetrist.
- Assists with inventory/supplies.
- Checks for correct patient and chart identification, diagnosis,
and treatment position.
- Compiles pertinent clinical information pertaining to lab,
- Assists in instruction of new staff as necessary.
- Documents accurately and completely.
- Explains procedure to patient and provides for patient care-
including comfort, support, safety, and confidentiality.
- Performs all essential functions of the Radiologic
- Performs on call duties and/or work variable shifts as assigned
to meet department needs.
- Able to work around and maintain a sterile field during
- Administers and with holds contrast and treatment as
appropriate. Assess patients for allergies.
- Can pull supplies for procedures.
- Takes call in within 6 months.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Radiologic Technologist (IR), Other , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!