Social Worker - LCSW Hoopeston
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Experience being part of a team providing critical mental health
services and resources to patients and families in a small
Carle is looking for a social worker to join the primary care
team at Carle Hoopeston at Charlotte Ann Russell.
The social worker will provide mental health services, education
and resources to patients in the clinic setting and will also have
the opportunity to work directly with schools in the community to
serve students and families.
Carle Hoopeston at Charlotte Ann Russell is an outpatient
facility offering primary care and specialty care services to
patients in Hoopeston, Illinois and the surrounding area.
Social Worker will provide mental health services for the Hoopeston
and surrounding community. Social Worker will provide services
embedded into primary care with the focus to provide opportunity
for care to students in local schools.
- Assists patients and families in understanding diagnosis,
treatment options and resources available to the organization.
- Serves as a liaison in planning care between patients, families
and multi-disciplinary health care providers.
- Provide educational and informational resources to patient and
family to optimize resources and care.
- Complete psychosocial assessments with patients to identify
expressed, implied or anticipated needs.
- Complete mandated reports of suspected abuse and/or neglect of
minors, disabled adults, and seniors. Cooperate and collaborate
with the investigating bodies for safe plans.
- Provide empathic listening and emotional support to patients in
- Provide psychosocial assessments of patients and families to
identify emotional, social, and environmental strengths and
problems related to their diagnosis, illness, treatment, and/or
- Educates patient and family members in a manner that overcomes
barriers; matches their learning capabilities and meets fundamental
- Visit notes and orders are completed and transmitted in a
timely manner according to policy. Corrections to care plans are
entered and transmitted according to time line.
- Facilitates and supports patient decisions and communication of
self-determined life care decisions.
- Documents psychosocial patient/family assessments, financial
assessment and MSW interventions within patients' electronic
- Provides care according to plan of care/orders. Develops social
work plan of care in collaboration with IDT.
- Initiate Psychotherapy as warranted.
- Conduct face to face interviews and assessments with
- Maintain information
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Social Worker - LCSW Hoopeston, Other , Hoopeston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!