Clinic RN - Endocrinology
Posted on: July 22, 2021
The Ambulatory Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing
by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Procedures: Cortrosyn - includes lab draw, specimen collection
- Mix meal testing
- Assisting MD with testopellet insertion
- Ablation- inpatient and outpatient: RN collaborates with
multiple departments to set up procedure for patient. Also includes
education to patient regarding lab work and medication changes,
ablation process and safety precautions
- Assessing patient via phone post fine needle aspiration for
- Insulin education
- POC testing for blood glucose
- Applying, removal and education on continuous glucose
- Forms/letters for disability, FMLA, driving or work
- PI data collection
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Clinic RN - Endocrinology, Other , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!